Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Messed Up Toilet

It was April Fools Eve and Tim and I wanted to play the best jokes we had ever played for April Fools. We had narrowed our jokes down to just a few things.
  1. mail Tim to Aunt Beth in a NutraSweet box
  2. tape mama's phone under the table and call it
  3. draw a mustache on Ericka when she's sleeping
  4. turn the TV volume all the way up
We had grand plans, but by April Fools Day everyone knew what day it was. I just stuck a rubber ducky in the tank of the toilet. Nobody noticed it though, and I just forgot about it. It was in a very unnoticeable place. Nobody even wondered where the rubber duck was.

A few days ago daddy noticed that the toilet wasn't working. Today he had the equipment to fix it and our family friend Mr. Miles helped him. They took off the lid to the tank and low and behold.


 The duck was blocking the flapper. Everybody got a kick out of that. I guess my April Fools prank waited until November.


1 comment: