Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hello



Thanks for checking out my new blog. I didn't know much about setting up a blog, but my Aunt Beth helped me a lot.

I have decided to tell you some things about me for my first post, so here goes.
  
My name is Dona Caroline Lord. Although my first name is Dona, I am called Caroline because my mama's name is Dona, and if they called me that things could get confusing. My  favorite colors are mint green, aqua, and pink. All of those colors just remind me of an adorable ice cream parlor. I hate the taste of sweet tea. It's just nasty to me. My favorite thing to eat is my Daddy's homemade pizza. I have a pet rooster named Buzz. He is a Polish chicken and he has feathers sticking out of the top of his head. She is too cute. I am highly allergic to wasps, fire ants, yellow jackets, and hornets. Once I had to go to the hospital with an allergic reaction to fire ants. My favorite season is winter. There are no seasonal allergies and more importantly no fire ants.

That basically sums up me. The purpose of this blog is to show people that the middle isn't so bad.....it's really the best place to be.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY like your blog! Thanks so much for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete