Wednesday, September 28, 2016

NEW ROOM TOUR








 I finally decided to sit down and work on my room tour! For the longest time, I have put this off, but now I decided to get to get it done. Our bedroom used to be yellow! I absolutely hated it, but it was Ericka who picked it out. I think she only picked that color because it was called "Goldilocks". It was your stereotypical tween bedroom I guess you could say. We changed our room up a lot. We didn't really like the twin beds so we got a queen sized bed. It was still pretty ugly though
This is a picture I took a while ago before we had the mirror. It shows what our bedding looks like. We moved the white table to Sadie and Ruby's new room recently.

This is a picture I took a while ago when I organized the top of my white dresser. Ericka puts her close in the built in drawers in our bunk bed.
We also added a door mirror, a lamp, and a canvas.

This picture shows my favorite side of the room. Ericka and I also have two baskets to put our school work in under the window om the right.

Ericka made these curtains, and we put a Bible verse on the chalk board.
One of my favorite things about my bedroom is the book shelf! On top of it we have trophies and lots of seashells.
 
This used to be blue, but Ericka painted it with stripes. I think it turned out well.
I hope you enjoyed this! Please know that I'm not at all trying to brag. We've worked hard to get our room to where it is now.

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment