Friday, July 25, 2014

Sadie Hope Lord


Sadie Hope Lord is my little sister. I had always wanted a baby sister or brother, but deep down I knew that it just had to be an adorable little sister. When Mama and Daddy told us that they were expecting a baby we went on and on about names we wanted. We all had something to say about it. A little while later, Mama and Daddy went to find out if it was a boy or a girl. The results came in and there was a 90% chance it was a girl. Mama said that it was really a 50/50 chance, but I knew it was a girl. Later when Mama went to see if it was a girl or a boy for the second time she took Ericka and me. The nurse asked if we were ready to find out and Ericka told her, "It just has to be a girl." It was a girl!
I don't think our family would look right without Sadie.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment