Tuesday, September 15, 2015

School......again

We started back to school a while ago. Don't get me wrong. I love doing language and history. I love doing science too. There is just one subject that I absolutely despise with all of my heart, and that subject is math. Don't take it the wrong way if you love math, but if you do love math, you have to have something wrong with you. All I have to say about math is "ain't nobody got time for that".

We have been doing school for six weeks already. Normally the weeks go by quickly, but every once in a while, there are days like today that feel like they will never end. It is already starting to be very pleasant outside. I have taken several pictures, I just need to find my cable so I can upload them.

Here are some pictures from my instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment