Saturday, October 3, 2015

Georgia vs Bama

Right now Ben, Dad, Mom, Ericka, and I are watching the Georgia, Alabama game. Right now the score is 10 to 3, Alabama in the lead. I'm not that into football, but you always want your team to win......................no........just no............why????? Alabama just scored again. I'm really angry right now, okay. Alabama just kicked the ball to Georgia, and Georgia just isn't fighting hard enough. All of this rain is really making a difference. The ball keeps on slipping out of the players' hands. Ugh......................no...............why.........noooooooooooooooo.........Alabama just scored again. I feel like it's a lost cause. This is just sad. 24 to 3. It's even worse when there are all of these obnoxiously crimson tide fans that will rub it in your face forever if Alabama wins. All of Georgia's timeouts are used up right now. This is pointless. I mean they are just running around the field fighting each other. One of my cousins is at this game, but if I was at this game I would just leave at this point. It is half time right now. Oh well. I am still mad though because the Bulldogs were undefeated, and it ain't looking good.

Half time is over. Now the score is 31 to 3. I think that I'm going to do something else right now. This is really bringing me down. I'll come back near the 4th quarter. What did I tell you? Football is pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment