Friday, March 6, 2015

Back In The Day When I Was Weird...

Today I am going to do a really weird post about things that I used to believe or do when I was little. Just know that I don't still do and believe these things.
  1. I used to believe that elevators gave you more pounds. I started thinking this when we went visiting our aunt and she said something about going down the stairs instead of the elevator for exercise. Therefore I believed that elevators gave you extra pounds.
  2. Another thing I used to do was remember how to spell my name by looking at my Crayola crayon. The crayon had a c, so it had to be my name.
  3. Imaginary friends never were a very big thing when I was little, but sometimes I would make houses out of sticks, leaves, etc. for "fairies" that lived in the woods. I knew they weren't real, but they were a fun thing to pretend. 
  4. A long time ago on Christmas, Ericka got this weird rat toy that would spin in circles. I was scared half to death by it, and it touched me. I started screaming and telling Ben *insert high squeaky voice*,"It bitid' me and it's all your fault!!!!!!!!"..........I wasn't that dramatic....really..
  5. There used to be this weird TV commercial that had a lady with cucumbers on her eyes and some kind of mud facial. Every time it came on, I would run behind the couch for fear that she would pop out of the TV.
Hope you enjoyed!!!!
- Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment