Tuesday, January 12, 2016

JANUARY UPDATE

BEN CAN DRIVE;
For me, this is old news, but you might not know it. Ben turned 16 the day Ruby Kate was born. The month of December was slam packed with things that we needed to do. So last week, on Friday, Ben got his license. There is more to the story, but I'll just leave it at that.

DPA PREPARATION
Just writing about this gets me stressed out. I am excited.....and    a l m o s t    r e a d y  for running for board. My campaign speech is written, and all I need to do is make my posters.....and practice. I'm more worried  about my actual project. I haven't finished my speech, rag quilt, or posters. It's very important to do well on your project because if all else fails, you'll place on that.

WINTER IS HERE
I thought that it would never come, but these past few weeks haven't been hot or humid. The only problem now is that my hair is always frizzy!!!! I still like this weather better.

SADIE'S PRESENT
Next month is Sadie's 3rd birthday, and Ben and I are giving her a princess dress. She will absolutely love it!!! I also want to throw her a princess birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment