Monday, February 1, 2016

annoying siblings

I've written mostly about good things that happen because I don't want to dwell on bad things, but sometimes you have to write about the things that absolutely bug you. I don't want you to only see one side, and never see the dysfunction in my life. With that being said, let's talk about siblings....one of the main annoyances in my life.
Life with siblings can be very difficult. Especially when you multiply it by five, and you are around them on an average of 13 hours per day. And if their goal in life is to aggravate you .

I know that I should just learn to deal, but when Ericka doesn't scoot her chair under her vanity, it drives me crazy. She says that if it bothers me I should just do it myself. IT WOULD TAKE HER TWO SECONDS!!!!!......but no, she doesn't want to. She doesn't care if her room is clean or not. She also thought it would be funny to delete all of my apps off of my ipad.

Timothy's goal in life is to drive me crazy by quoting sentences from my "private diary", stealing my things, and annoyingly saying things like "bookoflock" and "coo-coo quan". That doesn't make any sense, and it aggravates you when you're trying to concentrate. Just today Ericka told Timothy to take my eno. He, being Ericka's team mate in the game of, "Make Caroline Angry", decided that he would run around the yard with my eno. My question is WHY........duhhh, to "Make Caroline Angry".

I quite often feel so mad that I can't be happy until I get them back. Of course in the end, they won't get in trouble, and I'll be paying time while they smirk at me, but it feels good when you're doing it. 


I guess I'll just have to deal..                               

No comments:

Post a Comment