Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Art Teacher

 On Wednesday of last week, Lillie, Becca, and I started art lessons. Our teacher is really kind, but there is one thing about her that I just can't get.......she can't accept the fact that the Purple Hurricanes are one million times better than the Irwin Indians. Anyway, she was teaching us about complementary and primary colors. Green is across from red, so to remember that we think of Christmas. Orange and blue are across from each other.......but we didn't use the Florida Gators. We used some other random team. The Gators are no good. Purple is across from yellow so I suggested the Purple Hurricanes......... she told me not to use that.  She is an obvious Indian fan....uhgg. I guess that if the Hurricanes weren't any good I would still hold on to them, but on Friday night the Hurricanes creamed the Indians. The score was 40 to 12, and the Hurricanes won. Take that Indians. 


No comments:

Post a Comment