Monday, September 29, 2014

Autumn

Autumn is finally here!!! I guess it was officially autumn on the 23 of this month, but just now you can feel it. Mabe there aren't many red leaves on the trees, but that doesn't matter. The damp and windy weather says it all. Most people would want summer to go on forever, but aside from going to the beach, there really isn't much that I like to do in summer. Maybe I don't like summer because no matter how much I try I always get sun burnt. Maybe I hate all the venomous scary insects that seem to always be at a place that I would enjoy being at. Maybe I hate the hot sticky humid weather that makes me want to go to a cold place like Alaska. Okay maybe if I was in Alaska I would be thinking ... I sure do wish I was in hot and humid Georgia right now. All I know is it is autumn and not summer and that I sure am enjoying going outside. This is the perfect weather for photo shoots with Sadie (although Sadie doesn't feel the same way), going to the chicken yard and holding Buzz, and simply sitting on the the front porch and breathing in the cool, breezy, air....(sigh)... I wish this weather wouldn't end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment