Saturday, October 25, 2014

Adventure Is Out There

It is funny how just a walk around the pond can be made into an adventure with our family. For Ben's biology, he had to walk around a pond and observe some of the things that he saw. He also had to get pond water to look at under a microscope. Mama brought the wagon so Sadie could ride in it, but she wanted to either walk or be held. I brought my pencils and paper so I could draw some of the things that I saw. I decided to get into the deer stand to draw from a different angle. After that we walked around the pond.
 
 As we were walking around the pond we hit a dead end. There were woods blocking the path around the pond. Ben jokingly told mama that we should cross that strip of land....... She thought he was serious, so we did it. The last time that we attempted to do that, was a long time ago. We were going on a walk and I had my baby stroller with me so we couldn't get across. This time it was more difficult because we had Sadie and a wagon. Other than a scratch or two we made it.
Ben got on top of the deer stand and took pictures.
 
We should do this again some time.





No comments:

Post a Comment