Monday, October 13, 2014

The Perry Fair

On Friday we went on a field trip to the Perry Fair. We met up with some of our cousins and had a great time. Hannah and I rode on the air lift behind Tim, Daniel, and Jarrett....that was a mistake. The air lift stopped for a minute and Daniel and Jarrett turned to us and yelled,"The wires are snapping!" I can handle heights, but not when it is going slowly and all you have to do is look down.

 Some of us did the bumper cars together.......I hadn't done those in a while. 

Ericka and Daniel, "The Daring Ones", rode Pharaoh's Fury. It is a boat that swings you really high
up. I've done it before at Wild Adventures, but I was terrified the whole time. I was only seven and Ben told me that it was fun, but we sat on the seat that took you the highest and I hated it.
Ericka and Daniel are in this picture, but it is hard to see them.

We also went to the circus. They had an act where a guy dumped glitter on a girl and she somehow changed her outfit.....I've always wondered how that happens. There was also this girl who shot herself out of some kind of machine and she landed on a net. Mama doesn't like that kind of act because it looks dangerous.
Jarrett and Timothy in the petting zoo
Ethan and Daniel on the Yo-yo


No comments:

Post a Comment