Friday, October 31, 2014

Monday of Next Week!

I can't believe that Monday is the district 4-H Consumer Judging Competition! I didn't realize it was that soon until competition, and I guess I just totally forgot. With consumer judging we do a commercial advertising cotton, and we also judge consumer items based on a scenario. Last year I placed high, and I hope that I will do well this year. At least now I know how everything is set up. I'm kind of nervous. The thing I hate most is that two different people are doing there commercial in the same room....it's kind of confusing.
For my commercial, I am singing a song to the tune of "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. I need to dress up like Maria, but I'm not sure which dress to wear. I kind of think the blue dress will look the best. I wore the blue dress last year.
Our 4-H extension agent is letting me borrow a dress to do my commercial in.


No comments:

Post a Comment